The Handyware Engineering Multipurpose Frying System is a versatile continuous frying system suitable for frying a wide range of products such as peanuts, green peas, mung dal and products with high amount of fines.
It is designed to maximize fines removal from frying oil, resulting in high quality final product.
The Multipurpose frying system will include the following:
1. Frying pan
2. Heat exchanger
3. Burner (diesel or NG)
4. Drum Net Online Oil filter
5. Control Panel
6. Oil circulation system
7. Integrated CIP
Multipurpose Frying System
frying Potato chips, corn chips, peanuts, seeds, mung dal, green peas etc
380V/220V 50Hz/60Hz 3phase
Compressed air supply
Place of origin
Optional features include:
1. Special in-feed for frying delicate coating product
2. Touch screen control
3. Paper oil filter
4. Oil storage tank
Contact us to design a fryer that cater to your capacity requirement
• Automatic, require initial set-up only.
• Save 1-2 person effort (compared to using conventional batch coating process)
• Consistent end product shape, size and quality, as process is automated
• Suitable for coating on all kinds of peas and seeds (eg peanuts, green peas, sunflower seeds etc)
• May to add flavouring during coating, or apply seasoning after coating
• Centralized touch screen control to manage end product formulation
• Saved formulation easily reusable
• Manufactured using high quality stainless steel (304)
• Coating pan can be machine lifted to clean
• Peristaltic pump syrup tube easy to remove and clean. Pump does not contact syrup
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.